Tuesday 4 January 2011

Well.
I HAVE FAILED. (Yes, already.)


BUT. The positive side is that I failed by NOT eating, not by eating too much.
I had fantastic intentions but unfortunately, I woke up late and so skipped breakfast. I took my morning tablet and then I ate a Nairn's oatcake at about 2pm. I then went on some form of bracelet mission with my dad and ate some gorgeous lentil soup for lunch (at which point I took my other fat metaboliser tablet thingy). I have had a cup of juice as stated and I have consumed the correct amount of liquid...so I guess it could be work. I'm jumping straight back on the wagon though, so i'm going to go and follow the plan and have my tea now - although i'm finding it difficult to make my vegetarian substitutions fit the plan.
On a side note, I had heartburn last night - which I have only experienced one other time in my life (and that was 'cause I drank too much alcohol)...maybe a side effect of the tablets? ...i'll read up and get back to you.
Ciao bambinos.

No comments:

Post a Comment